There are many ways a course can be uploaded on CPDone for members to complete. Different tools can be used in order to ensure that members get to have access to courses that are not only relevant but more importantly working.
These are steps that will ensure that your uploaded course will work seamlessly for your members using Articulate Storyline/Adobe Captivate.
- When publishing the course, click on HTML 5 and NOT Flash.
- Avoid using SWF files as it may not work as good on mobile/tablet version.
- Do NOT put exit buttons on courses as CPDone already provides one.
- Course should NOT require a pop up window when launched - do NOT tick the "launch in pop up" button.
- Add a complete/incomplete tracker at the end of the course.