CPDone is designed to track ALL of your CPD activities in one place — whether you complete them online via our learning catalogue, or some other way such as a training day.
To record external activities like training days:
- Go to Activities
- Click the "Add New Activity" action link
- Choose the right Content Style for the activity. This will depend on the industry membership against which you wish to track this activity... e.g. FBAA currently allows for Acticle/Trade Journals, CPD Series, Seminars/Presentations/Conventions, Videos, Workshops as different CPD activity options. Each industry membership has its own rules that determine how many hours you can record for a given day/month/year, for a particular activity like seminars. All of these will be available on the dropdown menu. CPDone lets you record as much time as you wish for a given activity, but will only accumulate your hours according to the membership rules.
select all memberships (if multiple) that this activity may apply
- Enter a Description for the activity — e.g. "Internal Sales Training Day". This will appear on your Activities report.
- Enter the Date on which you completed the activity. Activities spanning multiple days (e.g. conferences) can be entered by toggling the designated drop down menu.
- Enter the CPD points (hours) for this activity.
- Enter the Provider Code, if you have one. If not, just enter "n/a".
- Enter any notes you wish to have displayed on your My Progress report for this activity. Otherwise, enter "n/a".
- Click "Save" to complete the process
Previously, external activities needed to be entered one time per membership, this has been one of the many improvements that are part of the new version.