A user's membership detail is one of the most important piece of information in making sure you're on top of your compliance requirements. This will be key in knowing completion progress and membership year/s.
As an administrator, you can modify user's membership information through these easy steps:
- Find member of choice by searching through Team -> Users.
- Click "Edit" on "Actions" section to see user's details.
- Scroll down to "Memberships" section of profile.
- You can Add, Edit, or Remove memberships by clicking on respective action buttons.
- Fill out needed information then simply save.
Users with multiple memberships can be sorted via Title or Membership Date and will be displayed in a list format. Making it easier for administrators to manage.